Interesed in learning more about this investment? You can download our pitch deck.
- Almost every Canadian student has been forced home missing out on traditional school fun and a normal learning environment
- This is challenging the mental wellbeing of students of all ages
- Children under the age of 18 years are unable to get the COVID vaccine, and children under 12 are unlikely to have the vaccine till early 2022
- Teachers are being forced to reinvent teaching methods to educate and converse with students
- Government contact tracing platforms require a mobile phone with minimum operating system requirements, creating challenges for some due to socio economic reasons
- There is no way to bring back school play time or team sports as its impossible to keep track of the children
- TraceSCAN’s contact tracing wearables provide a means for schools to safely bring children back and trace their daily interactions. This allows the school to quickly identify potential spread if a student test positive for COVID
- Our wearables are rugged enough to withstand the test of school:
- Water, as cleanliness is enforced
- Mud, in the playground
- Paint, during art class
- Battery life of 7-14 days, ensures tracing is done even if children forget to charge their devices
- Having EVERY child participate in contact tracing has the additional benefit of:
- Enabling cities to reopen summer camps and sports programs, which can benefit the mental health and wellbeing of children
TraceSCAN School Webinar
TraceSCAN wearables have been deployed across multiple industry verticals in North America. As the need for contract tracing goes global, we are uniquely positioned to protect your employees
Facedrive Health has deployed our devices with companies in multiple sectors across the world, including but not limited to, construction, education, transportation, manufacturing and hospitalityAbout Us
"We are enthusiastic about exploring the use of TraceSCAN because this Canadian technology has the potential to provide another layer of safety for our employees, so they can focus on taking care of our customers."
Samuel Elfassy - Vice President, Safety
"We are pleased to have TraceSCAN wearables available to the membership of LiUNA working together to ensure heightened protection at the workplace amid COVID-19"
Joseph Mancinelli - International Vice President and Regional Manager of Central and Eastern Canada