- Food manufacturing company needed to mitigate the risk of shutdown of facilities due to an outbreak at its locations
- The current solution involves manual tracing and review of hours of video footage to understand interactions
- Need for a contact Tracing solution that can be integrated across all operations
- System must be able to determine if any elements of the production line are potentially exposed so that they can be shut down and sanitized
- Needed to comply with health and safety rules and ensure that the device could not compromise the production line
TraceSCAN deployed a solution that allows the company to protect the entire workforce:
- Track the interactions of individuals throughout the day
- Track the movement of employees at various stages of the production line to drive new behaviour form staff (avoid interactions across different groups at the production line)
TraceSCAN wearables have been deployed across multiple industry verticals in North America. As the need for contract tracing goes global, we are uniquely positioned to protect your employees
Facedrive Health has deployed our devices with companies in multiple sectors across the world, including but not limited to, construction, education, transportation, manufacturing and hospitalityAbout Us
"We are enthusiastic about exploring the use of TraceSCAN because this Canadian technology has the potential to provide another layer of safety for our employees, so they can focus on taking care of our customers."
Samuel Elfassy - Vice President, Safety
"We are pleased to have TraceSCAN wearables available to the membership of LiUNA working together to ensure heightened protection at the workplace amid COVID-19"
Joseph Mancinelli - International Vice President and Regional Manager of Central and Eastern Canada